Today's my Grandparents 54th Wedding Anniversary. A month ago today my Pop passed away. Although it may not seem like a time to celebrate an Anniversary, I feel we should still continue to acknowledge the love, faith, and devotion they shared with one another. They created a wonderful family and we should continue to honor them for many years to come. I love you so much Gram and Pop. Pop, I miss you so much.
*Since my grandparents were married in May and they are such an perfect example of marriage, CJ and I felt it would be good luck to marry in May.
3 comments:
happy anniversary. love and miss you pop everyday!!!
wow, being married for 50+ years is a great accomplishment.
that's a really nice picture of them. your Gram is so cute..and Pop was SO handsome!
Everytime I hear that sound I think of Gram and Pop. And will forever! It is one of my favorites:)
Post a Comment