5.07.2008

The one where Dave thought he could run 10miles.

This is how the conversation started...

Jill: Can you believe Kirstin ran 10 miles, that's incredible.

Dave: I could do that.

Jill: Ha Ha, yeah right.

Dave: Seriously, it's not that hard.

Jill: Please tell me your kidding. You have to train for that.

Dave: No you don't

Jill: David, Kirstin workouts or runs almost everyday.

Dave: I'm built to run. I use to run long distance.

Jill:
Yeah when you were 15 years old in middle school.

Dave: I'm not kidding, I could do it.

David Borgeson #o
Warrington, PA
Age: 23 Gender: M

Distance 0M (Never made it off the staring line)
Clock Time 00:00:00
Chip Time 00:00:00
Overall Place 19112 / 19112
Gender Place 9291 / 9291
Division Place 1292 / 1292
Age Grade 0%
Pace 0 (No stamina, out of breath from stretching)



*All comments for this post will be forwarded to Dave. If you feel your comment needs to be address immediately, please call Dave at 215-266-5770. Thanks.

2 comments:

hartman said...

ouch.....jill it sounds like you are a little bitter about david being in better shape than you ;)

Check Us Out said...

David could never do it I'am with Jill, all David does is sleep all day and he thinks he came run 10 mile. I would have to say prove it!
P/S David you get out of breathe eating.