5.20.2008

Who said I'm Crazy?

Do I create the crazy or does the crazy find me? I haven't quite figured it out. My brother would tell you I bring the "Crazy" on. But do I?

Let's back up. I'm NEVER home, EVER. My neighbors say "your not a neighbor, you would have to live in your house to be a neighbor." So my husband and I decided to calculate the 24 hours in the day, by the amount of time we are out of the house, to equal the amount of time we are home (not including sleep.) It came out to 4 hours a day. That's crazy!! We are paying a mortage for a place we sleep. We could do that at a cheap motel. I'm sure some of you are saying "that's what having 2 kids does to you." But honey, the kids are pie. Yup I said it, PIE!! Of course they have their moments, but so do I. Kids are kids. It's life that's crazy. So this is my...

Definition of Crazy: A seemingly sane person, working two jobs, raising two kids, and all around having too much fun, volunteering for multiple tasks and responsiblities, all the while being home an average of 4 hours a day, still smiling, conducting dance parties in the kitchen and kissing their spouse goodnight.

Who said Crazy was a Bad thing!

1 comment:

Melissa Williams said...

Sign me up to the looney bin too!!!
They say misery loves company, well so does craziness. Maybe that's why we're friends!!!