Dreams do come true!! Well, for me a least. Now...I know this post isn't about me, but I compose these posts so you're going to have to suffer through it.
Before I could even talk or walk I was dancing. And if it wasn't for my Godfather (Uncle George) who convinced my Mom to sign me up for dance classes I may not even have a job today. My entire life since 8yrs old has revolved around dance.
Kelly Richards School of Dance is my second home. Miss Kelly and Miss Nancy are like a second family to me. Some people dream about doing what they love and I have been lucky enough to do it.
So this weekend was Jorja's first OFFICIAL dance dress rehearsal! (Aside from her finale debut at 2 months old and every year since) She is a year younger then the other girls and kept up pretty well. I had to watch the video the second I got home last night since I could hardly watch at dress rehearsal through the tears and laughter.
It's been a rough year for my family but, somehow Jorja getting on stage and doing her dance, made everything okay in the world!
Thanks Miss Kelly for letting her Dance a year early. You are the BEST!! I love you.

Sophia and Jorja at recital 2007.
Thanks Sophia (Miss Nancy's Daughter) for giving Jorja her Dora necklace, DVD and First Recital Shirt! Jorja Loves it and will wear it next week at the Recital. *pictures of Sophia coming soon


5 comments:
she looked soooo adorable yesterday!!!! congrats on your first recital jorja!!!
WHAT A CUTIE!! Love the outfit and the hair. I can't wait to see the video.
How adorable!!!
haha can't wait til Sunday!!
too cute! your arms look buff in the midair shot jorja! way to go!
Post a Comment