6.16.2008

My Dad Rocks!!

*Dad, I picked this song for you. Happy Fathers Day!
After Jorja's Big Dance Debut, we headed back to our house for the Quirks 4th Annual Fathers Day Party!! Unfortunately Travis slept most of the Fathers Day Party away b/c he was a good little brother and didn't want to miss his big sisters dance recital. Don't worry Travis she'll be at all your basketballs games!!

Happy Fathers Day Dad-Dad!

Happy 1st Fathers Day Frank!

Father and Son

Daddy-O w/the girls and David

What's Fathers Day without a game of Washers!

Mom, why did you let me sleep and miss all the fun! I'm getting tired of this!

Poppy give me a Kiss under the flashlight!

Miss Kelly I love my stroller and Ballet Baby. I named her Miss Kelly.

All Tuckered Out!

That's my Dad!


At the end of the night Jorja made sure we did one very important thing! She let her balloons go for G.Pop and Uncle Tom in Heaven. Happy Fathers Day! We love you and miss you so much!

2 comments:

A "Baery" Happy Family said...

Looks like a wonderful Father's Day! Looking at those balloon's go up....fills me with tears...It is so beautiful to see :)

Foofie said...

That's the Best...What a special tribute to 2 wonderful " Fathers"