Definition: Quirk (noun)-a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality.
2.26.2009
Jorja's Room
Since Travis was born Jorja's Room always felt half done. I could never decide what to put on the walls. Finally I found this adorable tree and bright pink and green picture frames. Now all I need is two pictures of Jorja to put in the green frames and it will be perfect.
The Tree is a Perfect touch! I love it and I'm sure Jora does too. You should have no trouble picking two great pictures of Jorja to fill those frames!
5 comments:
Cute! Still love the bedding! Love the tree - where did you find it?
Land of Nod
It's perfect for Jorja Girl. Must check it out in person...
The Tree is a Perfect touch! I love it and I'm sure Jora does too. You should have no trouble picking two great pictures of Jorja to fill those frames!
What an adorable room!
-Kelly Van Horn
Post a Comment