It's been a year since my Pop passed away. I miss him so much. The other day I was driving down my parents street and saw a white SUV in my grandparents driveway with Pop's trailer attached...it was my Uncle George but for a split second it seemed that Pop was outside about to mow the lawn and pack the trailer for the mountains.
Pop - I love you and miss you so much. I miss watching you mow the lawn while smoking a cigar, the smell of your cologne, you calling everyone "sophie tucker", apple pie on your birthday, quarters when I'm sick, your homemade chicken noodle soup, sunday dinners, and mostly you.



1 comment:
just A NOTE TO SAY I WISH YOU A SMILE TODAY! I KNOW IT'S HARD..WITHOUT A DOUBT..
BUT POP WOULD TELL YOU NOT TO BOUT...
SHARE YOUR MEMORIES...BE HAPPY FOR THERE'S NO PAIN..
HE HAS HIS SON BESIDE HIM WHENEVER IT RAINS
FOR ALL OF YOU THE LOSE IS STILL NEW..BUT IN TIME ..
THAT SUN WILL SHINE...BECAUSE HE LOVES ALL OF YOU !
LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.. THINKING OF YOU ALL !
GOD BLESS !
Post a Comment