that most kids don't get a bath in the morning or every morning for that matter. My kids have gotten a bath every morning since birth and if they get one at night they still get another one in the morning. No matter what time I have to leave the house, when I was working a full time job and had to be up at 6am they always got a bath right after breakfast. I love a clean baby magic smelling kid. Jorja still gets lotion and baby powder on before her clothes. She even reminds me when I forget. She says "Mom I don't want to be the smelly kid...RIGHT!?!"
We even sing a song... " I smell good, do,do,do,do,do,do,do...like a little quirk should, do,do,do,do,do,do,do.
This song was handed down from my Mom ..."I smell good, do,do,do,do,do,do,do...like a Borgeson should, do,do,do,do,do,do,do.
I think Heidi might sing a similar song.
I ENJOY A CLEAN KID!!
1 comment:
OMG, you crack me up! You'd shriek in horror if you knew how often (or lack there of) my kids bathe! I despise bath time. And now that Ryan is sporting a cast up to his knee, sadly, it will be even less.
Post a Comment