4.20.2010

Calling all Hartman Cousins!!

Question? Is anyone interested in a 2nd cousin playdate. Nothing crazy just maybe all meeting at Everybody's Playground one day after work or maybe getting together and letting them play in my yard one weekend afternoon. Just a thought, let me know if your interested and we can chat more at Avery's 1st Communion on Sunday. Just thought it would be cute to keep them as close as we all have stayed with our 2nd cousins.

4 comments:

A "Baery" Happy Family said...

I am in! A Monday or Wednesday would work good..I only work until 4Pm. Other days I work until 5:30. Or a weekend early in the AM would be a good time to go to the park and pack a picnic lunch :)

Megan said...

Yes!!! Any day but Thursdays.

Check Us Out said...

Yes, I would love to but my schedule is a little crazy so just let me know when

Anonymous said...

i'm in for a weekend get together..let me know!