5.13.2010

Monsignor Flanigan

Update...I've been a little behind lately with my new addition on the way and my project for Monsignor Flanigan got put on hold when the 1st trimester uncontrollable tiredness set in. All excuses aside..I'm almost done. You can view the book below. All the pictures got used unless, they were hard to see when I scanned them or 4 of Aunt Jo Anne's pix. Aunt Jo not sure why I couldn't send the pix you gave me to Walgreen's but if you want to try again I've saved space for those pix in the book. Jessica last chance for a wedding pic or pic of Rylee's christening, I hate to not include her. Some of the pictures are low resolution b/c they are so old but I'm sure he'll get the idea. Thanks to everyone for all your help. I have your pictures and will get them back to you asap.

View Photo Book

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

Looks awesome. I am trying to figure out why my pics werent accepted. I will let know if I find anything out.