Okay so everyone should know by now and if you don't you are WAY out of the loop. Yes we waited until week 19 to share our exciting news but, after our Ectopic pregnancy in October I was a real nervous nelly about the whole thing.
So I'm 6 months and very excited about our little girl coming in August. I was feeling great the first 18 weeks and if I do say so myself "Rockin it" at the gym in step class 4 days a week until we had our first Ultrasound and they told me that I have placenta previa :( boo. So.... no gym, no lifting anything over 10 lb (have you met my son) and No Dance :( This pretty much sucks. Lucky for me I have an awesome Mom who's been helping me A LOT when she's not working and CJ's at work. Love ya Mom.
Jorja and Travis are very excited. Jorja maybe more then Travis since she understands a little more. She wants to name the baby Massy Tassy...I don't think so...Travis wants to name the baby Umizoomi...Umizoomi Quirk?
Travie's officially in his new room with his new football bedding, it's so cute. We painted the room last week and he thinks he's hot shit in a big boy bed. We painted Jorja and baby girl's room too. We moved the furniture around, set the crib up with Jorja's baby bedding. I forgot how cute it was. Still wall hangings and final touches before I post pix but mostly done. Stay tuned for the room reveals!
3 comments:
Jill, glad to hear you are feeling great. I hope the previa resolves (often it does so don't worry)! I can't wait to see this cute little girl!!!
Ack - sorry to hear. Take this as a sign to relax and have fun - hey, can you work "no housework" into those rules? My laundry baskets usually exceed 10lbs so cross that off your list and add it to CJ's! Leave it to your husband to BS on the phone but leave out the important things. Hope we can get together soon! And I can't wait to see room pics!!
this is exciting ! a little girl -wow! i can just imagine Jorga ......and by the way thank you for looking after MAC last week- he had a fantastic time!!!!
Thrilled for you guys- take it easy =)
daria
Post a Comment